Jan 30, 2007

My Favorite Kevin Memories - Roger Kuznia

I remember when Kevin was crowned Snow King, and we were taking pictures afterward. One of them with Kevin and I made it into our yearbook, and anytime I paged through that yearbook since, it has made me smile because Kevin was such an outstanding guy.
Kev & Rog Snow King 1995
I also remember when all the wrestlers would run the hallway around the gym, and as we basketball players went to get a drink of water, we'd step in front of a few of the younger ones to playfully break their pace and mess with 'em a little bit. I never did that to Kevin, because I knew how hard he worked. I mean, did you see all the pins on his letter jacket?

Finally, I remember going to the U of M for a campus visit following juco graduation, and wouldn't you know, Kevin was one of the tour guides. Though I didn't end up going to school there, it was great to see him, because he found a way to make you laugh.

Thanks for being you, Kevin.

Roger Kuznia

No comments: