Jan 29, 2007

Turn Back the Pages

I was going through some old boxes in the basement looking for some long lost pictures of Kevin in action. I found a few. I enjoy looking back at all of us. I'm sure he would, too.

Here he is in Mrs. Potts' 5th grade class-- cute little guy on the right.
Fifth Grade with Mrs. Potts
... nice dew, Ward.


Kevin with the bright young graduating confirmation class of Trinity Lutheran Church.
Confirmation

Big Man #20 down in front.
Senior Football, 1994


Kevin gets Student of the Month accolades .
Student of the Month
...smarty pants

The King is crowned.
Snow Week

Last , but not least, Kevin after a hard match. Caption reads:
Kevin Ohm waits to shake hands with the cheerleader.
...typical.
1994HandShake

I'll miss you, Kevin. Peace to you.
-Drew

No comments: